Friday 28 August 2009

Autumns nearly here


Autumn is most definitely my favourite time of year. I get so fed up of the summer, don't get me wrong I love the sunshine and the festivities, but I can't cope with heat unless I can just lie by a pool all day and read a book, heat is just so impractical when you have things to do! Plus I always feel that the clothes for summer are a little to exposing and unflattering for the more curvy girl, I can never seem to get together a classy and flattering wardrobe for summer.

Autumn clothes are fab, I love the colours, textures, jumpers, dresses, scarves, coats, tights.

I also love the outdoors in Autumn, fresh crisp air, and sometimes some lovely sunshine to go with it. Brown, brunt orange falling leaves everywhere, so pretty. Walks are fab in Autumn.

I also love being in doors in Autumn, when it is getting colder outside and the wind is blowing, and you're inside cosy and warm, curled up with a good book.

Plus it's my birthday in the Autumn and that is always a cause for celebration!

No comments:

Post a Comment