Friday 28 August 2009

Show & Tell...

I know it is my third post today (a little keen!), but I have just found this fab blog via The Serendipity Factory (also another lovely bog). Show and Tell, is the blog of Janella, she has some great ideas, and makes some really lovely cards. I really want to take up a new crafty hobby and at the moment I am considering felting and card making, maybe I might take up both!

It's so inspriring to find such lovely creative blogs, it really makes me want to learn more crafts and skills and inspires me to write more on my own blog.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for your nice post about my blog... glad you had a good visit there! I'd love to see what you create once you take up cardmaking! Just so you know, while it's fun, it can be quite addictive... :)

    ReplyDelete