Tuesday 16 March 2010

Weekend Walks

I am very lucky to live on the south coast, which gives me lot's of beautiful areas to walk in. A choice of dozens of beautiful beaches; both sandy and stony, harbours, woodlands, fields and rolling hills. One of those hills being part of the south downs. Now I have a dog I have the perfect excuse to enjoy them.

I spent last Sunday morning, which was a little cold, but a very sunny beautiful day, at the top of Goodwood walking round what we call the trundle. On a clear day it has amazing panoramic views. You can sometimes see as far as Portsmouth, Brighton and the south-downs, this was one of those days. It was lovely, if not a little blowy, but it sure cleared away the cob-webs, it was really nice to enjoy a leisurely walk with Ruby and my other half Phil, a perfect Sunday morning.

I got some piccies too.
....


No comments:

Post a Comment