Friday 31 May 2013


I'm Back

It's been a while, and lot has happened in that time! I have changed jobs, just moved house and we also have a new fur baby; Red.

Due to moving house I have a brand new office/ spare room, so a dedicated space to put in some blog time.  At the moment the office is so full with boxes though that I can't actually get in there, but all will be sorted after a hard weekend of unpacking.  We have just had brand new bedroom furniture delivered so we can finally unpack instead of living out of suitcases! 

I will put some pictures up of the house once I have finished.  It is all coming together very nicely and I feel that I have a home to be proud of. It is a rented house, but I love it and it is located in a little village just on the edge of the countryside.  The village has a lovely and very popular pub that does great food, and even better, it is 5 minutes’ walk from our house!  We also have a village shop and post office and it is only 5 minutes’ drive from a whole range of large supermarkets and shops! 

Perfect!

No comments:

Post a Comment