Thursday 11 February 2010

Weighted Thursday- 7lb success!

I have finally reached the 7lb loss mark and am so chuffed. After a lot of ups and downs in weight gain and loss I am now feeling like I am in control and well on my way to losing my weight ready for being a brides maid at both my friend and then my brothers weddings. I am aiming to be a size 16 by Easter so I am definitely on track, in fact some tops that I have recently purchased were a size 16, so really only the trouser size to work on!

Getting Ruby will really help as I will be doing a lot of walking!

1 comment:

  1. Well done on the weight loss (I am eating cake lol) and loving it I am a little over weight too but I am happy eating chocolate and cake thank you. ha ha

    Special time to be a brides made so I understand completely (but don't out do the bride ;0)

    Now don't worry about having blonde moments I am brunette I have blonde moments all the time lol.

    The award I was giving you is the yummy cake one lol (so have this instead and enjoy) just go to the picture then right click on it, then click on, save as. And follow instructions as befour I hope this helps you.

    Love Dawn xx

    ReplyDelete