Tuesday 8 September 2009

1st Master Piece Made

I had a go at making my very first card last night. It is my best friends Birthday very soon, so it gave me an excuse to start.

I seem to have been non stop buying crafty bits to add to my kit, so I have plenty of supplies. I bought a card making pack when I first decided to take it up as a hobby, so I decided for my first card I would make one from the kit and then add a few of my own embellishments. It was fairly simple to make and looks great. I am quite proud of my first make.


Ta Da....



I added the butterfly charm and stamped the Birthday Wishes.



Then I cut a piece of pink card with my serrated scissors. I am not 100% happy with the Happy Birthday hand written inside, so I may use a card embellishment that I have to cover it up.

2 comments:

  1. Love it, Stephanie! A pretty advanced looking first try I'd say -- great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh that is so cute. Love the big butterfly!

    ReplyDelete