Monday 7 September 2009

I Dream of Jersey


This is a bit of a reminiscence post... me and my boyfriend have been together since August 2007. Our first holiday away together was that autumn. We decided to visit the isle of Jersey one of the lovely Channel Islands.

It was beautiful. It was October, so still fairly warm, but had that crisp autumn chill in the air, the weather stayed fine, no rain at all. The island is very rural. So fabulous countryside views, and of course it is surrounded by the sea, so coastal views to boot!


We crammed in loads of site seeing, shopping and even attended a bon fire & fire work celebration. We even managed to find time to relax.


I took some lovely pictures. The Corbiere lighthouse (pictured above) was stunning and such a great evening to capture it.
I long to go back and enjoy it all over again, just me and my boyfriend enjoying a simple but relaxing holiday.


Elizabeth's Castle- St Helier

The beach at St Helier


And one more of Corbiere Lighthouse...



1 comment:

  1. That's really awesome. Those pictures are so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete