Thursday 10 September 2009

Boxbird Beautiful

I have recently discovered a local artist that I love. Graham Carter has a gallery in Hove, on the edge of Brighton called Boxbird. The gallery features his own work and the work of other budding new artists.

I am absolutely in love with this particular print called, Serendipity Winter, by Carter himself. Unfortunately it is a limited addition and all sold out :(


I also love....

Poladroid


and Hamamatsu


I think you'll agree they are beautiful and so original. I wish I had a talent as big as this.

2 comments:

  1. I shall have to go there next time I go to Brighton ! I make cards too. It's hard to limit yourself to materials & I can get a bit carried away. Luckily any mistake buys can be used up in the kids school projects !

    ReplyDelete