Tuesday 15 September 2009

Patrick Swayze


I am so sad to hear the news that Patrick Swayze has passed away. He had been ill for quite a while, so at least he no longer suffers.

I have always loved Patrick Swayze as an actor, especially since first watching Dirty Dancing at the age of 5 when my Nan left me in the care of Grandad for a day. I will always be greatful to him for sharing this film with me. I have seen it 100's of times, I love the script, characters and songs.

He will be remebered fondly by his fans and is imortalised in his fabulous films.

RIP Patrick x

3 comments:

  1. I loved his song , she's like the wind...R.I.P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Here, Here Stephanie, May he rest in Peace X

    ReplyDelete
  3. That man was a real class act. Not like a lot of these ego-centric guys in hollywood now.

    ReplyDelete