Monday 5 October 2009

Feather & Black new look website & blog


You may know that I work for a company called Feather & Black. We have been having a refresh of our look across all marketing areas, but today was the launch of our new look website and our first ever blog. How exciting.

I think the website looks fabulous and our blog is going to be a very interesting read covering anything from buying the best mattress for you and your partner, how to get a good night sleep or our favourites of the latest trends and interiors products.


Hope you like them.

4 comments:

  1. Hi Sweetie, thanks for your mail dear, the way to attach the stamps to your aycrlic blocks is just with a Pritt glue stick or anything similar, you can buy a double sided foam called EZ Mount from Joanna Sheens website, which you attach to your stamps to then cut out, but I find it difficly to cut out so I don't bother, as I say I just stick mine on to the block with a glue stick, hope this helps dear
    Hugs Jacqui x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Stephanie,
    You need to mount your unmounted stamps.. i use EZ mount... here is a link
    and here is a link on how to use it
    hope this helps.xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. well, I see you have already had some help to your question. I used to use EZ mount on all my stamps. It then became quite expensive to do this every time. So now I just use a little bit of pritt stick to the back of my stamsp and attach it to an acrylic block. Just given them a quick clean with water every now and again.

    Hugs Judy x

    ReplyDelete
  4. hi Steph.
    glad that the link was a help.
    i like the ez mount because of the good impression you get... i haven't tried the pritt stick before.. Yes I did colour the santa card with copics.. thanks for your comment sweetie.xx

    ReplyDelete