Wednesday 7 October 2009

New printable images for my cards

I am very excited because I have bought some printable images from Bee Crafty and they were sitting in my inbox waiting when I came in to work today. Who wouldn't want to be greeted by these little faces....






They are just adorable and I can't wait to use them. Bee Crafty also have a blog.

Unfortunately I have a hectic night tonight, it is the weekly weigh in at WW, fingers crossed I have at least lost the 1lb that I put on last week. I then have singing rehearsals afterwards, so that will take me up to 9.30, then tea and then probably almost time for bed by then, so not card making for me tonight. :(

Also a special mention to the lovely ladies who have been helping me out with my novice queries over the last two days, their help is much appreciated. Check out their blogs:

Rach
Jacqui
Judy
Vicky

Some of them also are team members on lot's of other blogs too. They are busy ladies!

I am very keen to learn the techniques, but sometimes it is all a little overwhelming. I must say both the blogging and card making community a such lovely friendly people.

Hope everyone has a nice day.






3 comments:

  1. gorgeous images Steph, it is no probs with the help... thank you for your kind words... fingers crossed for you at ww.xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are very welcome!! We all had to start somewhere and it is a pleasure to help you out!
    Enjoy your singing lesson!
    Judy xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow hun you are going to have fun with these, thanks for your kind words sweetie, but it is no probs we were all novices at sometime like Judy said, and I learnt most of what I know from Rach, Bev and Andrea from Andreas World, (in fact I think I would have given up if it hadn't been for Andrea).
    Best of luck at WW this evening dear
    Hugs Jacqui x

    ReplyDelete