Monday 5 October 2009

World Card Making Day


Well I did participate in world card making day. On Saturday I spent most of the day working on my cards, using my brand new papers and stamps. I am eagerly awaiting the arrival of my Sugar Nellie stamps, which should be in the post today, so I am sure I will be making cards tonight as well.

I made a lovely card for my Nan for her Birthday on 26th December (aren't I good!) I am quite proud of it, the new papers are great.

I also continued to work on my boyfriends 30th Birthday card. I have nearly finished just need to add a 30 on the front and then find a nice poem for inside then it is done. no pictures yet, I will post them up here when it is done.

2 comments:

  1. Absolutely gorgeous! So classy x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow this is just so elegant and classy absolitely stunning
    Hugs Jacqui x

    ReplyDelete