Friday 30 October 2009

Lots to tell

Wow it has been a very busy few weeks for me... I haven't even had time to post on here.

It has been extremely busy at work, so I have been manic there and also had loads to do in my home life too. Me and my boyfriend are finally getting own place which means a huge amount to us. It means our own space, privacy, lot's of cooking time and able to choose what I want to cook, we can have friends and family round or to stay so less money being spent on going out all the time. I will even have space to do my card making because we will have more than one room to call our own.

We have purchased a luxury mobile home on a lovely holiday park called Lakeside on the south coast. The park itself is just on the edge of town so we have the convenience of being close to work and shops, restaurants and bars, but also we have the countryside all around and are not too far from the sea. The Park is surrounded by 10 fishing lakes so it is quite beautiful.

The mobile home it's self is very smart, it is only two years old and has been well looked after. It comes fully furnished so all we need to get is a few items for the kitchen and we are good to go. We have a nice lounge, a modern kitchen with a dining area, one guest bedroom, a small seperate toilet, an en-suit bathroom with shower/bath and then a double bedroom. There are double patio doors from the lounge which will open onto our lovely decking space. I cannot wait. It just feels like you are in a flat when you are inside.

On top of this I have also been busy making cards and even went to a card making workshop, where I learnt some handy techniques, but actually I was surprised at how much I already knew and how professional my cards already looked. I lost my camera battery charger for a while, but it has now been located and I will post some pictures up on here very soon. It will be so nice to have space to do my hobby very soon.

1 comment: